In the event that you lose electricity it is vital that you drain all of your pool equipment and turn the breakers off to the pool equipment. All of your equipment has drain plugs. Drain them all... filter, heater, and all pumps!!
We have 2 Weekly Service Plans to choose from:
Empty the traps and skimmers Empty the pool sweep bag
Test and add Chemicals as needed Note any pool issues and advise repairs
Clean the pool sweep lint screens
Full Service Plan:
Everything listed in the Chem Plus Plan along with:
Vacuum or leaf master the pool Backwash and recharge filter
Brush walls and steps
Thank you for choosing Roper Pool Care & Repair as your pool care company!
Please take a few moments to read this carefully, it will help to avoid any future misunderstandings.
1. Services included: On each service day, the maintenance tech will do the following:
Vacuum or Leaf Master Pool (Full service plan only) Test and Add Chemicals as Needed
Brush the Wall and Steps (Full service plan only) Empty Traps and Skimmers
Backwash and Recharge Filter (Full service plan only) Empty Pool Sweep Bag
Note any Equipment Issues and Advise Empty Pool Sweep Lint Traps
2. Service Schedule: Your pool will be done by the same technician on the same day each week unless your regular technician is unavailable. We will notify you if the pool will be cleaned on a different day for any reason.
3. Equipment Problems: If your maintenance technician notices a problem with the pool, he will leave a note in your skimmer and contact our office. In the event you notice a problem, please contact our office to authorize the work by one of our qualified service and repair technicians.
4. Pets: It is the customer’s responsibility to contain and restrain all pets. We will do our best to keep the gate closed at all times, but we cannot be responsible if a pet gets out while we are cleaning your pool. In addition, the customer accepts responsibility for any injuries to our technicians caused by pets.
5. Access: The customer must provide access to the maintenance tech on the day of service, either by providing a key or ensuring the pool and equipment area are unlocked on the day of service. No refunds if pool area is inaccessible. It is also the homeowners responsibly to remove pool covers, solar covers/rings, toys, and floats from pool.
6. Holidays: We observe the following holidays every year: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving Day. We will also be closed from Christmas Eve until the first Monday after New Year’s Day to give our technicians a much-needed vacation with their families. We will add extra chemicals to your pool the week before the holiday to make up for the week we will not be there. If your normal visit falls on one of these days, the pool will not be cleaned, no refunds for holidays.
7. Payment: Payment is due the first of the month. If payment is not received before the last day of the month there will be an interruption in service. Charges are based on a 4-week month. Some months have 5 weeks so your pool will be cleaned the 5th week at no extra charge. We choose to not charge for the extra week so we can observe the holidays previously stated and for the week of Christmas.
8. Water Level: It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain the water level, Roper Pool Care & Repair is not responsible for any equipment damages or other issues that arise as the result of low water level in the pool. We do not fill pools due to insurance reasons.
9. Inclement Weather: In the event of rain, lightning, freezing weather, or severe weather the pool will not be cleaned. No refunds for inclement weather.
10. Service Problems: If you are not completely satisfied with our service, please contact us immediately. We do not offer refunds or credits for problems that are not brought to our attention within 24 hours. We will make every effort to assess and correct any problems immediately when brought to our attention.
11. Heavy Leaf Fall: During certain times of the year (falling leaves) we advise that the homeowner empty the skimmers and traps in between our visits. This will help to ensure that the equipment will not be damaged due to lack of water flow. Roper Pool Care & Repair is not responsible for any equipment damage or other issues that arise as the result of lack of water flow. During this time we cannot spend more than 60 minutes cleaning your pool. If we cannot get the pool completely clean after 60 minutes we may recommend an increase in weekly visits at an extra charge.
12. Extra Cleaning: If the pool requires extra cleaning due to vandalism, poor drainage or landscape debris, there will be an additional charge of $75.00 per hour for the additional work.
13. Freezing Weather: During freezing weather, continuous water flow to the equipment must be maintained to prevent freeze damage. It is also critically important during freezing weather to maintain the proper water level.
We provide weekly service, pool schools and start ups as well as repairs, no matter what kind of equipment you have. We are also a warranty service center for Pentair Aquatic Systems.
We are a family owned and operated company. Tony Roper has been in the pool business for over 25 years. He has a great deal of knowledge with all equipment models and has a stellar reputation in the swimming pool industry for being knowledgeable, honest and reliable. We are licensed and insured.
We believe that customer satisfaction is the most important part of owning a business. You can rest easy knowing if you choose us to be your service/repair/warranty company you will get the most reliable, trustworthy service in the industry.